Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN HAWK GUNS CURRENT CLAN: SYN WHISKEY COMPANY

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
SYN HAWK GUNS was recruited into XGC Basic on July 8, 2014. He came into the community ready to do great things. He worked hard in Xiled Gaming Clan but for personal reasons he decided to go inactive towards the beginning 2016. Jump forward to September 2017 and SYN HAWK GUNS comes to the clan hesitant to lead. His natural ability along with military experience in leading was apparent so when asked to step up he accepted the challenge.
SYN HAWK GUNS has worked extremely hard to set his vision and to make it become a reality. He has really grown into the leadership positions he has acquired thus far and I have no doubt in the bright future he has with the community. After refining his abilities and training him to prepare for his new role in The SYNdicate, it gives me great pleasure in promoting him to General and to have him take over SYN Whiskey Company.

SYN HAWK GUNS
you have come so far in the community and you are so eager to learn new things everyday. With the amount of hard work you put in and the can do attitude and ability to see the big picture, I am so excited to see the journey that is set out for you and SYN Whiskey Company. Congratulations on a well-earned and well-deserved promotion. Keep up the hard work! It's most definitely paying off.