Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN COWGALUPTX NEW CLAN: SYN HEATHENS

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
SYN COWGALUPTX was recruited into SYN Friction on March 24, 2017 on the Xbox 360.She came into the community ready to game and have a great time. She moved around a bit and then took a break from the community for personal reason. Then she came back into the Xbox One with SYN Destruction. She finally found a home with SYN Bad Company. When decisions needed to be made by her general on who to promote she committed to his plan and stepped up first as a lieutenant and then as the captain. She learned quickly about what it means to be a leader in the community. Often times she chose to help others above her own needs and tries to include everyone in the squad and clan when she games. She grew her squad with every step she and her general decided. This allowed SYN Bad Company to have a clan split.

SYN COWGALUPTX
has worked extremely hard to set her vision and to make it become a reality. She continually grows into the leadership positions she has acquired thus far and I have no doubt in the bright future she has with the community. After working so closely with her and her general as his Section Leader, it gives me great pleasure in promoting her to General and to have her take over the new clan SYN Heathens.

SYN COWGALUPTX, you have come so far in the community and you are so eager to learn new things everyday. With the amount of hard work you put in and the can do attitude and to desire to learn that you have shown me, I am so excited to see the journey that is set out for you and SYN Heathens. Congratulations on a well-earned and well-deserved promotion. Keep up the hard work! It's most definitely paying off.

XGC Deeds

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 13, 2017
GRYGLA MINNESOTA
Congrats Cowgal you have busted your *** for us and deserve everything you have achieved it has been a great privilage working with you and training you into the great leader you have become and i am damn proud to admit that you are a product of BAD COMPANY

SYN COWGALUPTX

Forum Star
Mar 24, 2017
Indiana
Congrats Cowgal you have busted your *** for us and deserve everything you have achieved it has been a great privilage working with you and training you into the great leader you have become and i am damn proud to admit that you are a product of BAD COMPANY

Thank you SYN DEEDS it’s be a honor to work with you and look forward to much more in my future.