Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN BATGIRL XS

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
Please Congratulate SYN Batgirl XS for her Promotion to Section Leader!!!

SYN Batgirl XS was recruited into Xiled Gaming on March of '17 into SYN Anarchy. She caught the attention of her Leaders for being a competent and very capable leader in SYN. She was promoted to General over SYN Nightmare back in September of '17. She split Nightmare and created SYN Nightfall. She has been very successful in her ability to build and train her members into leadership. She was promoted to Section Leader on 1/15/18. She has displayed all the characteristics of what we hope to see in our Section Leaders and we look forward to seeing what she will be contributing to our division and XG as a whole. Thank you for valuing our community and doing a good job with making it better!

SYN GUNDOWN

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2017
I commend you for your hard work and dedication thanks for showing me how a leader is supposed to be you damn sure had love for me while I was in Nightmare....Now look at me a Captain in SYN Nightfall and I got you as inspiration so congratulations on making XS

XGC D00M97

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 22, 2017
Iowa
Congratulations batgirl on your well deserved promotion to Section Leader. I am honored to be under your leadership and hope to one day reach the rank of XS myself.