Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: KOG DIGNITY // NEW CLAN: KOG DEVIL DOGS

KoG DRIF XS

Section Leader
KoG FRICTION
KoG MAFIA
KoG ROGUE
KoG VALHALLA
KoG REAPERS
KoG Kabooms
Jun 9, 2014
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
On April 24, 2017, Xiled Gaming was introduced to a new recruit in SYN Devil Dogs by the name of Hail Vagitarius. Her stay in SYN Devil Dogs was not for the long term, as she moved through a clans, including SYN Inferno, and ended up in SYN Destruction. As she worked her way up through the ranks, she started to understand that there was more to Xiled Gaming, and truly decided that she wanted to be in leadership. She worked hard, becoming a Captain in SYN Destruction. Soon, SYN Destruction had reached a certain point, and transferred from the XBOX 360 to the Xbox One. Syn Destruction worked hard to get a foot hold on the One, and in January, SYN Destruction moved from SYNDICATE to Kings of Gaming, and the clan name was changed to KoG Royalty. SYN Dignity changed her name to KoG Dignity, She braved all of this change, helped the clan to overcome a few small setbacks, and through hard work and perseverance, KoG Dignity was able to split her squad out of KoG Royalty. Please welcome the newest clan and General of KoG, KoG Devil Dogs, and their General KoG Dignity.​

G

Thank you so much! I'm proud to say I'm under a amazing XS that helped me to get to were I am.