Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: IX RENEGADE274

Panthaara

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG HELLHOUSE
Jan 1, 2012
I don't know where the hell i am tbh
IX Renegade274 has been a core player in both KoG Liberty and Section Liberty! Renegades history with XG is decently big and has always made an effort to help others than himself. Renegade started out being very close friends with my self and XxTD NeighborxX over in KoG Guardians, then pursued to join us over in KoG Excalibur. From there he recruited, trained, and just gamed with everyone he could find on the box! Afterwards he was transferred from KoG Excalibur to KoG Easy Company to help build the BF3 side of KoG, he helped as much as he could given the fact that he went inactive due to college. Continuing on with his legacy he gets transferred to KoG Revolution back with the people he knew, from there he decided he wanted to be more than just a key element, he wanted leadership! He went all the way up the ranks as far as general at one point and was succeeding in a great way! He then had to go inactive due to school once more but this time was different, he kept in contact with everybody he could and gave out both leadership values and emotional values to people! He then came back and worked with the other hard working captains such as MCCOY123 or KoG MRR Assault. he has now come back to his originated clan KoG Guardians! Everyone who also helped immensely in this split is also congratulated! Great Job