Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: DEVILZOWN666

SYN Sappy XS

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 12, 2015
Everyone please help me by saying congratulations on a job very well done and still making waves as he moves forward, to DevilzOwn666, the general over sloth 7, he joined back on 6-09-16, and has watch sloth 7 go through hard times and even get shut down and merged into a different clan, was not going to sit back and let it happen without a fight, conversation with the captain who was fixing to break out into a new clan, was able to get sloth 7 back into the picture, his hard work and showing constant leadership when he was only a sergeant was able to get into the leadership and show what he had, Devilz made general on 11-16-16, and has lead the clan into the future to a very strong clan and has not stopped, his dedication to the clan has not gone unnoticed and is thriving, now at almost 50 members strong he is not done yet, he hard work will only make the clan stronger and grow even more. His members are encouraged by his actions and have become more than just a clan, this is a family with a strong head at the end of the table..I'm sorry Devilz for forgetting to write this but I have more to say now than I probably did back then, keep up the hard work it's hard to make the job look as easy as you do.... Congrats