Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTIN SYN SLICE

SFP 4X4

Banned
Jul 4, 2016
Montana
PLEASE HELP ME CONGRATULATE
SYN SLICE TO GENERAL OVER SALVATION

SYN SLICE joined Salvation on 04-03-2017 and called it home. Since then he's always been one to ask questions, and learn the most he can. He's very actively on the website reading all the forums and information posts that he can. SLICE has always went above and beyond in any rank that has been given to him, and always worked to his full potential. Some of these things are bringing his squad so close together as a Sergeant and Captain that they call one another family. Its not just that though as a Captain he always brought other Clans together with Salvation to do game nights, practice nights, or just to lend a helping hand. When he became Captain he went into a downhill slopped squad. He brought the squad back to full potential and success and found good quality members. As Captain he still wanted to do more for the Community, in his eyes there's always room to move forward and make improvements. He then applied to be in the News Team and made the cut. Even after that he still wants to move the Community further and further up the ladder, and I'm positive he will! Keep on working hard brother you've done a great job here. This promotion is well deserved with all the time and long hours you've put in. Your success and the ability to make us better has shown many what potential you have to be great leader. Once again Congratulations!

BIGBOYSLIM714

Forum Rookie
Nov 2, 2017
Congratulations SYN SLICE, this is well deserved and is truly an honor to serve under you in your clan. Do your best and most importantly, be yourself! Congratulations once again on the position.

hlo reaper 1995

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 4, 2017
Watergate Building
...And to think when I met Slice when he was still a private you and your squad have come a long way from where you are today. I’m glad that you finally made it up here with me. Congratulations brother on the well deserved promotion.

SYN Kudu

Forum Tourist
Oct 11, 2016
whenever I was a boy I cut down a cherry tree and my dad said that I was George Washington, but that is besides the point. good job sexy man

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
Congratulations SYN SLICE, this is well deserved and is truly an honor to serve under you in your clan. Do your best and most importantly, be yourself! Congratulations once again on the position.

Thank you SLIM- i did try my best as your captain, and i hope i did the best job for you guys. Thanks for your kind words brother.

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
...And to think when I met Slice when he was still a private you and your squad have come a long way from where you are today. I’m glad that you finally made it up here with me. Congratulations brother on the well deserved promotion.

Man i came along way did we together? We the road doesn't end yet. We still have much yet to contribute to this wonderful community. Thank you brother

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
whenever I was a boy I cut down a cherry tree and my dad said that I was George Washington, but that is besides the point. good job sexy man

WOO HOO thanks brother- and if you spent more time sharping that ax you would have a better chance of cutting that cherry tree down. BUT anyways- Love you too brother.