Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COD:GHOSTS

MtnDewMe x3

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2014
CO
I also play all the time. I game with a small group of people but are always looking to add to our group. I am not a member of XGC but have a lot of respect for them and maybe one day ill talk about joining. But for now I do like gaming with cool people and we play every game type.

Also I have been looking for a "clan" that does the diamond division. My guys cant cuz of work and other stuff.

MtnDewMe x3

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2014
CO
Well a few of us used to be in XG a few years ago. Were not looking to be recruited into XG. Just looking for cool people to game with. But being recruited back in if we maybe find the right group would not be out of the question. None of us left on bad terms that I know of anyway.

MtnDewMe x3

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2014
CO
I got your friend request. Sorry I was on but not playing. Just got a new dog and he's not getting along with my cat.lol.. but i usually get on with my wife after I put my little girl to bed. About 8ish colorado time..

KoG Gat0r

Forum Member
May 18, 2010
Tennessee
I play every single day!! Please add me!! My cell number is in my bio. Please text me if I am not on. Or kik me DatGatorFan1580. Please add me!! I am always looking for people to play with!!