Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN COMPETE

XGC BReeZY

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Hey I'm a Captain in SYN CHAOS. My team and I would like to compete against other clans within XG.
Is there a website we have to sign up at? How would I go about finding info on how to challange other clans?

Any info can help Thx for your time! Happy gaming.. . . .

G

Hey I'm a Captain in SYN CHAOS. My team and I would like to compete against other clans within XG.
Is there a website we have to sign up at? How would I go about finding info on how to challange other clans?

Any info can help Thx for your time! Happy gaming.. . . .

As of right now our clan competition website is down. Unfortunately I do not know when it will be back up. However, until then the best way to find clan competition is to get into contact with other Generals and Captains about doing clan battles with their clan. If you do not know where to start I would go to join a clan and look at all the clans in XG and what they play to see who has the game that your clan plays on and hit up the general of whoever you would be interested in playing.

Crimson of Ooo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 26, 2015
Terre Haute, Indiana
Yeah, idk about the rest of the community but most of the clans in my section/division have a thread dedicated to people who'd like to make a match request. I'm currently looking for a team to scrim against tonight at 9 or 10 est. Message me on the site or on XboxLive if you're interested. We play Advanced Warfare on the XboxOne.