Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN COMPETE QUESTION

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
From Rules section (Black Ops): http://www.clancompete.com/rules.php?ladderid=126

Reporting

1. Both teams are responsible for reporting the match within 30 minutes of its completion. If teams do not report matching results, the match will result in a ‘dispute’. Both teams are then required to submit a ticket regarding the dispute and include any valid proof they have.

3.Do not dispute on purpose or you risk being banned. Disputing on purpose is defined as knowingly reporting that you won a match despite the outcome of the match resulting in a loss for your team.

5. Matches that go unreported by one team will be reported automatically for the team that did report. Matches that go unreported by both teams will be deleted automatically.

6. Any team found to report as the winning team before the match is played or completed will be subject to penalties.

7. All matches must be reported correctly. If you had an issue with a match such as a No Show, Wrong Settings, etc., you must report the match as a 0-0 tie. You can then submit a ticket containing your valid proof.

schwiggedyswag

Forum Noob
Jan 16, 2013
Orlando, FL
Thanks for the quick response! I dont know how I missed that.
So if it has been over a day and my opponent has not submitted his or her match report, how long should it take for the match to report automatically?