Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: CLAN BANNER

xSweetPandax

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2014
Upstate New York
Im not sure how long it has been since the last request for XGC Atrocity XK.

1. Type of Banner: Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text: XGC Atrocity XK, this might be a little long "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten"
3. CoD-Bo2 & Bo3
4. I think our color theme will be in the hands of the designer.

Truthfully I would like to be able to show a story within the banner. Atrocity recently went through a rough patch and pull itself out of a dark place. I would for the banner to sort of portray that atrocity is looking away from the bad (darker colors/beasts) and progressing towards something good (lighter/happy). If this would be possible I would be super excited. Thank you! :D

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
Im not sure how long it has been since the last request for XGC Atrocity XK.

1. Type of Banner: Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text: XGC Atrocity XK, this might be a little long "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten"
3. CoD-Bo2 & Bo3
4. I think our color theme will be in the hands of the designer.

Truthfully I would like to be able to show a story within the banner. Atrocity recently went through a rough patch and pull itself out of a dark place. I would for the banner to sort of portray that atrocity is looking away from the bad (darker colors/beasts) and progressing towards something good (lighter/happy). If this would be possible I would be super excited. Thank you! :D

Hey Panda, So it came down to the story or the video game and I think the story is way more important to atrocity :) Hope it works for you - In banner p/u