Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: CLAN BANNER REQUEST

KoG MARSH XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 30, 2016
Georgia
General: SYN WAROUTLAW
Clan Banner
Clan Name: SYN Resistance, Clan motto: NO REST FOR THE WICKED
Theme: The grim reaper holding the head of his last victim, Black ops 1-2-3 should be in the background represented from top to bottom on either side.
Color scheme: dark, red, orange, white and black.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Clan Banner
Theme: The grim reaper holding the head of his last victim, Black ops 1-2-3 should be in the background represented from top to bottom on either side.
I'm not sure on how specific you want this as you are not giving the designer ugh room to work with..is this something that you won't budge on?

KoG MARSH XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 30, 2016
Georgia
It is simply guidelines and ideas. If things will not fit that is fine.
If something is left out that's fine. Try to get the motto in there is about I'll I really hope to see. Everything else you can change as need be. I'm ex military and just get hyped about stuff sometimes.

KoG MARSH XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 30, 2016
Georgia
Clan Banner
Theme: I would just like it simple to get it going. All I ask is there be bobwire and a shield defending SYN. If this needs changing to get its started do as the designer sees fit.

KoG MARSH XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 30, 2016
Georgia
I'm splitting out with the new clan coming from RE... I have spoken with the soon to be general of SYN RESISTANCE. He clames he is fine with whatever the clan banner is when this is finally done... If the design team would like home to repost the clan banner request let me know. Or simply denied the request and I'll let him know to re do it.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
I'm splitting out with the new clan coming from RE... I have spoken with the soon to be general of SYN RESISTANCE. He clames he is fine with whatever the clan banner is when this is finally done... If the design team would like home to repost the clan banner request let me know. Or simply denied the request and I'll let him know to re do it.

The new general will need to post this as you are no linger the general. This is Denied as you are no longer the general of the clan.