Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CHICAGO BEARS

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Woo were 10-2

i think this is the Bears Best Year!

Beating the Packers on X-mas 2005, to me boosted The Confidence on wining, then Beating them for the 2nd time, got them going.

When They Played Against New England, i knew they were going to lose, and it wasnt the end of the world. Their First Lose, to me was a good thing because NO TEAM can have a winning streak forever, And The bears Ended it Just Great.

Go Chicago Bears!:)

Last edited:

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
I do admit the Bears are doing really good. Perhaps the best team in the NFC.

But im rooting for the Dallas Cowboys. They are 8-4, they have won 4 in a row and hope to win 5 in a row tonight when they face off against the New Orleans Saints.

I hope to see the Cowboys and Bears go head to head in the playoffs, that will be one really good game.

XGC CouchBurner

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
WVU
The Bears are a talented team, but right now they have quarterback issues that desperately need fixed before they hit they playoffs. Rex Grossman looks nothing like his early season form. He needs to get it in gear or get benched. If they were to play the Cowboys right now, I would put money on the Cowboys.

The Bears were the best team in the NFC, but until the solve their problems at QB, the best team in the NFC right now is the Cowboys. The defense is consistently at the top of the NFL, and with Romo providing the spark on offense, it will take a great effort to defeat the Cowboys. Not saying the Bears can't do it, but their offense would have to match the effort of their defense. Which, at this point, doesn't look like it could happen.

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
The Bears are a talented team, but right now they have quarterback issues that desperately need fixed before they hit they playoffs. Rex Grossman looks nothing like his early season form. He needs to get it in gear or get benched. If they were to play the Cowboys right now, I would put money on the Cowboys.

The Bears were the best team in the NFC, but until the solve their problems at QB, the best team in the NFC right now is the Cowboys. The defense is consistently at the top of the NFL, and with Romo providing the spark on offense, it will take a great effort to defeat the Cowboys. Not saying the Bears can't do it, but their offense would have to match the effort of their defense. Which, at this point, doesn't look like it could happen.

Very true. Cowboys are doing excellent on Defense and Romo sure has raised up the team morale for doing very well on Offense. I can't wait to see them play tonight and win 5 in a row.

major dewit

Forum Rookie
Dec 24, 2006
Boynton Beach, FL
I dont see how for the past 40 seasons or something, the bears do terrible, now all of a sudden they are doing good, and more then half the world is a bears fan, it confuses me. Same thing happened with the steelers, no one ever talks about them, then out of know where 90% of the earths population is wearing steelers jerseys. Its ok though, now that jake plummer is gone, and jay cutler is getting comfortable playing with the big boys, The Broncos are going to win this super bowl.

XGC CouchBurner

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
WVU
Broncos won't win this year, but possibly in the future.

And for the record, I will forever remain in the 10% that will never wear a Steelers jersey.