Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CHANGE THE WORLD CURTIS ALBERS

Trent Nemesis

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hello everyone my name is Curtis Albers and I joined XGC Basic a few days ago. I am 29 years old and have sponsored individuals in the past to compete in MLG since 2009. I am currently writing my memoirs and have launched a campaign which is starting to bring awareness to foster care abuse from all over the world. Please Google or Yahoo "Change the World Curtis Albers" or www.curtisalbers.org (still working on the website should be up soon), or follow me on twitter @CurtisAlbers. I love playing Halo, although Halo 4 has been some what of a challenge for me due to the lack of communication, so if your interested and you have some amazing callouts for some of the maps I would love to game with you, please add Trent Nemesis and hopefully I will see you online, Phenomenal shout out to XGC Dixon, XGC Enderman and finally the epic XGC FranisCrazy for letting me experience this wonderful opportunity to play alongside amazingly talented individuals...believe the Hype and God Bless. Ah, one more thing...I also love borderlands 2 and need help defeating some invincible people, so add me.:)

Trent Nemesis

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ah yes the login is
Demo
Password: Curtis.albers

We are still working around the clock to get the website up within the next couple of weeks woooooot!!