Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CALLING ALL WRITERS OR GAMERS WHO THINK THEY CAN WRITE

DarkSpartan PAU

Forum Star
Jul 30, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
1) GT and user name: DarkSpartan PAU

2) Any writing experience: I've actually had a decent amount of experience. Specifically... on the News Team. Before I had to leave Xiled Gaming I was an avid member of the News Team. Submitting and posting Interviews, game reviews, game info, and etc. I also had a big part in the 2012 E3 reporting.

3) What type of news interests you that you want to share or report: I'm open to all types. I prefer to right about new and upcoming games. But if the community wants interviews, the I'm always happy to oblige.

4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy reporting game news: I'm open to the offer, however I would prefer to have a place in KoG if that isn't an issue.

Thank you for reading and thanks for the consideration. I look forward to supplying great articles to the community.

Palerider1111

Forum Nub
Jan 3, 2014
Middle,Tn
Are you still searching for people that can write a coherent sentence ?Have you considered adding a person to write an editorial article two or four times a month related to gaming and life in general?

CodyHasTeamwork

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2013
California
I will never post on a phone browser again...... Post this as " The Battle of the Small Keys" .... Parentheses around (fat fingers) .... A story that not only captivates the audience, but also leaves them lusting for m

CodyHasTeamwork

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2013
California
.... Couple days later.....MORE.... For that punching bag at the end of our workday (Xbox) can be correlated to our website. So to speak, we need our website to talk to our xbox. A face, mascot, some sort of representative to lead our community towards many uni-directional goals. Maybe a collaberation is neccesary? Two heads are better than a hole in the foot!

CodyHasTeamwork

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2013
California
The community should also look for a hand picked group of Individuals whom not only represent themselves well, but whom can also reflect on constructive criticism, change their POV, (point of view) or counterpoint the arguement in an efficient way. ThIs would promote input from intelligent/like minded people to debate ideas and beliefs to post a strong and well thought out idea. "CodyHasTeamwork

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
1) GT and user name
XGC Snow Kat

2) Any writing experience?
Basic stuff, been in a few writing contests and done a few articles for school (High school and college)

3) What type of news interests you that you want to share or report?
I'd mostly like to go over game and console news, as well as XGC specific news. I'm really enthusiastic about everything that goes on in the community and I'd love to be able to share with everyone.

4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy reporting game news?
I wouldn't be opposed to it if the time came, I'd have to talk about it with my clan and those around me. I'd hate to leave my clan-family but I love advancing and being helpful/active anywhere in the community.

twiztecouple12

Forum Noob
Jan 31, 2014
Michigan
1) GT and User Name: twiztedcouple12

2) Any writing experience: I've actually taken some journalist classes in high school. Shortly after high school I became involved in creative writing. I love to write short stories, poetry, lyrics, as well as books themselves. I've also dabbled in writing short "How To" books for some close family and friends of mine, when they are not sure of something I make a little project out of it.

3) What type of news interests you that want to share or report: I'm open minded pretty much for anything. I prefer to write about new and upcoming games, general game news, gamers themselves, interviews, as well as Xbox related news.

4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy reporting game news: Currently, I am very new I was recruited to the community itself, I love the fact that we are all considered one big family. I am trying to explore and see what's out there right now, but definitely I would have to say maybe. You guys seem really put together and like you said "like-minded". To be honest though I am trying also to join XGC, so you know. Hope to hear back from you. Thanks.