Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
If I recall the beta for MW came out August or September? So maybe by then? Just keep checking the website and people fail to know that infinity ward uses twitter a lot and release tons of information there.

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
yea some more double xp weekends would be nice, or addition of more weapons or load outs, give me a LAW rocket, or a SMAW, LOL. heck give me a segway with a mk19, lmao.

KompressoR STD

Forum Member
Jun 1, 2009
Palatine, IL
i hope veteran is harder than WaW and MW...and i hope better players emerge online for this game!

now making veteran harder doesnt mean adding 5000 more enemies with the ability to snipe you from a mile away with one shot from an ak-47, give me alternate ways to complete a mission, alternate routes...give me a team that actually kills the enemy and actually helps you like a squad. have alternate endings based on the choices i made in the game. give me medals like BF2:MC, track my single player stats and have leaderboards for it, give me something to use my "Y" button and "L1" button with, give me something unique when i first start the game because i murdered both campaigns on both games and got nothing other then people on youtube telling me i cheated doing it lol

what i really want...is something like BF2:MC, where your rank is based on how you play, not by basing it off of a set score. that eliminates the fake gold crosses and glitchers from looking like me in a lobby.

im so picky :D

a blind meerkat

Forum Noob
Jun 29, 2009
England
I hope they have A CO-OP campaign feature
that was one of the only things i actually liked about WaW.
I heard they're getting rid of a few guns and replacing them,
anyone know if this is true?

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
heck yea.....

heard about the prestige edition that they are coming out with?

150 bones and you get a set of NVG's with the game...

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/...ion-packs-eye-opening-bonus-costs-150/1334432

When the anticipated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is released on November 10, its $150 Prestige Edition will include what's surely the most extravagant bundled bonus ever -- a fully-functioning pair of night-vision goggles.

An Activision community manager made the announcement in a Youtube video, where he unboxes and shows off the goggles, which carry the game's branding. The Prestige Edition also includes a head-shaped display stand for the goggles, an art book, and fancy limited-edition packaging.

Modern Warfare 2's night-vision specs will join a proud tradition of crazy video game pack-ins, including Halo 3's infamous cat helmet, The Sims 3's plumbob-shaped USB drive, and Fallout 3's oversized watch and bobble-head doll, which was featured in the game, too.

It'll retail at $150, and considering that even basic night vision goggles easily run over $100 on their own, it actually sounds like a pretty good deal. All the same, as far as we can determine, it's the most expensive retail video game bundle in history, discounting games that came with their own custom controllers.

So if you're keen to play Modern Warfare 2 (as the follow-up to easily the best game of '07, you should be) and you're keen to spy on your neighbors, you'd better get saving.