Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BUSY?

S

SYN Corona

Man, when you going to make some time for Knight? lol, I havent seen you for a while agian. You're like Bigfoot (I live in Nor CA so I know alot about him ;) ) a few sightings once in a while, but overall one elusive SOB! Anyways, I feel like I'm leaving you out. I got a team for clan compete going for Gears and youre not on it!!:eek: lol, I believe its myself, Thing, Hungry, and either Steel or Tha Body, I have no idea because I'm having a hectic time again, but it is me and Thing for sure! Other then that, I was about [---] This close to getting your number from you. I know you live in Florida and I was going to be back that way, in Orlando, Tampa, and a few other places meeting some family I've never met before, just me and my granny, but she's gotten pretty sick here lately and got put on some O2, so we wont be making it. So so much for that idea. Anyways, just seeing what youre up to, and tellin you to stop working so much, it makes you old (and you dont have much to work with ;) ) so holla, lata.

S

SYN Corona

yea... soo.. :( lol. Dude, we need to play some gears soon. I'm having with drawls n shiznitch. Besides, the new game type is in, and I love it. Annex, its basically king of the hill, or territories. Hell, you can even respawn in this game type. I love it. And I havent ran into one cheater since the update yet either, just a bunch of whiners because they cant glitch no more. I love it!