Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BOTTOM LINE OF XGC

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
just a friendly reminder the BOTTOM LINE!!! HAVE, PLAY GAMES, AND NETWORK WITH OTHER GAMERS THAT SHARE THE SAME INTEREST. AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT IS AFTER ALL JUST A GAME! some people see this differently the others so i just want to clarify. this is XBOX or ps3 or wii whatever it is just remember its only a game loyalty to the clan and following the honor code is big yes but realize people play these games to relieve stress and have fun with friends online. they dont play to get criticized by fellow gamers or leaders in any specific clan. people play after work or school or when they wake up but they play when they can. period. as a lieutenant. i know this and work with people in my clan, i would only hope that fellow leaders and even those higher feel the same way i do. im not saying dont take being in the clan/community seriously just have a certain amount of understanding for fellow gamers. thanks just wanted to get this out in the open. have a good one. and feel free to post any comments you may have.

- joe