Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BOISE STATE VS. OREGON

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Just wondering if anyone saw this game last night, not really just the game, but the aftermath of LeGarrete Blount! I just want to say...What an idiot this guy is. You cant take a loss or a guy walking by from the other team happy about his win, so you just hit him and swing your fist around still wearing a helmet like he or anyone else could actually hit you back! Then as he was being pushed off the field by teammates and staff he can't take the crowd insulting him for his idiotic act and snaps again. This time getting into it with teammates and taking swings at them and staff. The new coach of the team and the school should cut this guy from the team. If they keep him then it shows no morals on their behalf at all!!! No team should want a player like this on their team what so ever...wow he had 17 TD's last season, but had negative 5 yards last night against Boise State! Keeping him should be no option whatsoever and if they do decide to let him stay then the NCAA should step in on the situation! Just my 2 cents worth! More college football news to come from me before the weekends up, stay tuned lol!

XGC Corrosive

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2009
I can see why they banned him for the year, he went after fans. But just for dropping Byron Hout, I think that would've been half a season. But he messed up with the fans.

But I can't believe Hout got off scott-free.

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Hout didn't do anything. He just walked by and hit Blount on the pads said good game and got popped! I think he would've gotten the year just for hitting Hout! He should be permanently for going after fans!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
college football talk is fun... but sorry to bring this up soonerbomb... what happened to Oklahoma...

also did anyone see Ohio state about blow it against navy?... good for penn state (my alma mater) but bad for big ten

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Well where do I start with Oklahoma. We've only got one returning player on our O line, racked up 13 penalties for over a hundred yards, and out Heisman quarterback sprained the AC joint in his throwing arm with about 3 minutes left in the second quarter, so we brought in a redshirt freshman QB who didn't do bad for never stepping on a college field til the 2nd half of our first game of the season against a top 20 team! As we have shown since Mike Stoops Left in 2002 our defensive coordinator can not get our secondary together and we leave a guy open in the endzone with 3 minutes to play in the game and 3 defenders in front of him all worried about one tight end! I'm not making excuses, I'm saying we played bad, but there were reasons for it. Reasons that have to be fixed if we plan on winning at least 8 games lol!

XGC Corrosive

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2009
I agree Sooner. Oklahoma is my team and I really expected the "D" to be the weak point. Not our offense though. I mean I can see how it was when we lost four O-line men, two starting wideouts and Jermaine Greshiam is gonna have to have knee surgery.

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Anyone see that sweet victory of UT whooping ULM 59-20?? Go Longhorns *drools*:D:D:D

First, it was ULM, can't believe they let them put that many points on the board, not good showing by UT either!!!

to bad the QB is out for 4 weeks and the week when he gets back they play Texas, should be an interesting game

Now, average time for a AC Joint sprain is 2 weeks, might possibly see him this week if he feels strong enough. I'm pretty sure we dont play Texas til week 6 or 7 not week 4 especially since week 4 is the first conference game, we never play Texas that early!

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Also, hey Nuke, when did they decide on surger for Gresham, I haven't heard that yet? thats not good for us at all, he's slow as hell, but has incredible hands!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
running up the score is dumb... put your backup players on the field and see what they got... JoePa does it right... we could have done a lot more damage to akron, but y?... i am very interested in penn state vs iowa this year... iowa ended penn states chances at a national championship last year, but this year they play at happy valley, and the lions are angry...