Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BO III - GENERALS

XGC DRWhiton

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 23, 2014
Wake Forest, NC
Hey guys,

So my clan has been shrinking over the last say 4-6 months and while I think it has allot to do with the game and peoples lack of interest in it, but also because of other games like AW and some others we seem to have divided some..

Any suggestions on how to get people re-engaged or should I just let them go and re-build with people in the game ??

Frustrated, but not giving up...

Thanks for your thoughts!!

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hey guys,

So my clan has been shrinking over the last say 4-6 months and while I think it has allot to do with the game and peoples lack of interest in it, but also because of other games like AW and some others we seem to have divided some..

Any suggestions on how to get people re-engaged or should I just let them go and re-build with people in the game ??

Frustrated, but not giving up...

Thanks for your thoughts!!
I would say speak to your people and see if the interest is just not in the game anymore or no one is gaming together. Also be sure to host game nights and such to keep the morale of the clan up. Try new things like a custom game night and promote them on your weekly meetings. Talk with your leaders and find something everyone would love to do.

XGC Sir Gearbox

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 23, 2010
United States
www.twitch.tv
I'm going through the same thing boy have I shrinked but don't loose hope
Game nights and communication is key find another game you all share and host game night there is my only suggestion we tried GTA night and it worked ok for the 3 that had it
Just don't loose hope