Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: BLACKOPSBBQ SIG REQUEST

blackopsbbq

Forum Star
Oct 7, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Alright, Venereal, it's time. I would like to request a sig pic.

I am not sure if we have played much but I am a noob-tube sniper, I run and gun and I enjoy BBQ. I have this logo for my business, Black Ops BBQ.

Those 'symbols' are also a tattoo on my upper right arm.

Thanks.

BlackOpsBBQ_Logo.jpg

blackopsbbq

Forum Star
Oct 7, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Additional thoughts came later. I have posted some photos in my profile, including my motorcycle. I was thinking a character leaning on a motorcycle (it has to be a big bike, I have a 1500 Suzuki Boulevard), arms crossed, posed 45 degrees away from camera, holding a pair of BBQ tongs (with ribs slab?) and a shouldered Remington with a noob attachment.

Too busy??? Too much to ask?

Thanks again.

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Alright, Venereal, it's time. I would like to request a sig pic.

I am not sure if we have played much but I am a noob-tube sniper, I run and gun and I enjoy BBQ. I have this logo for my business, Black Ops BBQ.

Those 'symbols' are also a tattoo on my upper right arm.

Thanks.

View attachment 28247

Are you requesting this from XGC Venereal specifically? If so, please request in his personal forum. If you do not care who makes your sig, then the request is fine here. Please let me know, thanks :)

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
If that's what he wants. I'll take it n put it up when I'm done, give me a lil while. The guy on a motorcycle with tongs and a gun woulda been cool, but I know I won't find something that specific LOL