Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BLACK OPS V.S. MODERN WARFARE 2

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
I hear alot of arguement between gamers on which call of duty edition is better Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2. I am curious to know which of these titles my fellow gamers prefer and why?

Personally, I think Black Ops has addressed alot of MW2 shortcomings, but with MW2 I like the old weapons like the SCAR alot better and i thought the M-16 was alittle stronger on MW2. That being said i think the spawning on Black ops is alittle better but not much. I like the variety of new toys to play with RC cars, valkarie missles, and the fact you have buy everything, instead of givin it automatically once you reach a certain level. I like alot of the maps on MW2 but I am sure in Februrary when the first map pack is released that will change. Overall I think Black Ops is a better game.

D

Deleted Spam Bot

i will play both depending on how i feel when i sign on i will most likely play MW2 only with friends not by myself and black ops either or

I WONA BURRITO

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 23, 2010
Lebanon, NJ
www.youtube.com
I have to say not a big fan of zombies in B-ops thought they were better in WaW.

That being said I think MW2 is a better game although I can kill many more people in B-ops and find myself having almost a 2kdr which is very nice step up from my 1.32 in mw2.

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
I have probably played the Zombie around 5 times since i first started playing Call of Duty, It just never really did anything for me, In fact i thought it was pretty boring and repetitive, that is why i play Hardcore team death match on black ops because you never know where your opponent is going to do or where he will hide. In zombies you just keep shooting zombies and it uses the games AI which i think is one of the poorly developed thing in the Call of Duty games.