Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BLACK OPS 2 RANK RESETTING

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
Well some of you may or may not heard, but there was an exploit on a codtv film that everytime you viewed it, it would rank you up to level 55. This is why your seeing so many 10th prestiges online. Note: the glitch is officially patched and all who participated in the glitch will be reset. Hope it was worth the effort to the people that did it XD 3Arc's Twitter statement :
Noticed a few “level 10” guys ruining the party for everyone…enjoy your new rank while it lasts. Solution (and demotions) incoming.

Dark Gaul

Forum Star
Nov 20, 2012
Wales, UK
There were people higher than tenth prestige. What annoys me is why they had to totally reset the leaderboards and then not put them back. Which sucks because before the screw up I was ranked like 15,000 in the world and now I am 500,000 odd in the world.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
There were people higher than tenth prestige. What annoys me is why they had to totally reset the leaderboards and then not put them back. Which sucks because before the screw up I was ranked like 15,000 in the world and now I am 500,000 odd in the world.

Yeah the leaderboards thing was utter bullcrap, they could have at least had a server-side record of everyone's legit leaderboards at the time before the whole glitching kicked in.

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
yea man, all i play is hc cap the flag, and i had 7K kills, 300+ caps, and 500+ returns. All got reset, not to mention all 4 of the resets that took place launch night......me and my buddy willthesage went from top 30K in the world to like 3 million overnight......the crappiest part of all is there are people who either didn't get reset, or got restored.....