Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BEST SHOOTER

BEST SHOOTER

• COD 4

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • RV6 2

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • HALO 3

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • ARMY OF 2

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

XGC Oo BETSO oO

Forum Veteran
Mar 3, 2008
NEW HAVEN CT,06511
I Own Cod 4 And Halo 3 I Like Cod 4 Better Its More Real And I Just Love The Game But The Down Part Is That Every One All Ways Use The M16 But Halo Was Pretty Good To But If You Ask Me They Both Is Just About The Same Every One Use The M16 On Cod 4 And Every Use The Battle Rifle On Halo 3 And Every All Way Jump Around Like Grasshoppers But I Have To Pick Cod 4

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
I Own Cod 4 And Halo 3 I Like Cod 4 Better Its More Real And I Just Love The Game But The Down Part Is That Every One All Ways Use The M16 But Halo Was Pretty Good To But If You Ask Me They Both Is Just About The Same Every One Use The M16 On Cod 4 And Every Use The Battle Rifle On Halo 3 And Every All Way Jump Around Like Grasshoppers But I Have To Pick Cod 4

Why are all the words capitalized and you used no periods. Its one run-on sentence.

~XGC BoonDock

Shadow.ie

Forum Rookie
Jun 8, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Imo its a hard thing to choose.

I love Rainbow Six, simply because it takes time and you have to wait, unlike COD4 which is just "z0mg he haz macheeen gunz omgwtf hax? lol modded ftw nubcake" etc etc tec..

Halo, is great also, especially since the servers dont lag so much anymore.

X

xHyPn0t1c

COD4 even though i play H3 is the best shooter. Pros is that it has the greatest graphics and is realistic. CONS EVERY NUB USES STOPING POWER, DEEP IMPACT or JUGGERNAUT