Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BERNIE MAC

SYN Aldreck

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2007
Sulphur, LA
It's a shame that people like him die. It's one thing when your parents talk about how great an actor was... 20 years ago... but its another when an actor you grew up watching dies... I guess I'm growing up lol.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
well you may be growing up, but he was only 50 years old... my dad turns 50 this december, so that's scary to think how things can happen... it's a really sad story for him and his family, but they have a lot of great movies and performances to remember him by... a lot of great moments caught on film

Wolf Pack 043

Forum Star
Feb 7, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
The guy was a genius with comedy, I say that because he was able to play a tough guy and still be genuinely funny without relying on the script and other actors. Oceans eleven is one of my favorite movies partly cus of him.

How did he die?

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
My dad died at the age of 37 from lung cancer. He had never smoked a single cigarette in his life. You all should cherish what you have while you still have it, because before you know it it's all gone. R.I.P Bernie and may god comfort his family in this time of need.

I_Drav3n_I

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2008
Charleston, WV
myspace.com
Life is strange sometimes. Some may die young, others die old, and a select few don't even get to live. What's truly strange about it, is how in the wake of death, we can only then learn how to truly live. For any of us can be taken at any second. I have the same chance to just fall over for absolutely no reason as you "the reader" do. This realization is not meant to scare or startle you, but to educate you all, especially you young folks out there, on how to take advantage of your lives.

I'm sure a lot of us older folk have said time and time again. "I wish I were a teenager again, I would have done so many things differently." We tell young people these things in hopes that they will not have a youth that they regret, or wish they had done differently. I loved B.Mac, he was an amazing comedic actor as well as a incredibly devoted father. So much so that they gave him his own show about it! So spend a moment to mourn his death, but spend the rest of your lives honoring his...

The great die young because they didn't have time to let life corrupt them. To make them bitter or angry. So let us hold on to those memories of youth and happyness.

This is for you Bernie. I know you're up there makin' heaven a little more funny.

tn2_bernie_mac_2.jpg

XGC BLACK MAMBA

Forum Star
Dec 12, 2006
He truly was one of the comedic great's besides richard pryor and many other's, i have been watching him perform since def comedy jam back in the day.....after him being recognize that's when he started to land big movie roles. One of his best movies i personally loved was king's of comedy that was in 2001.