Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BEEN A MINUTE OR 2 :P

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Hows it goin all you gaming exiles? lol so its been a while since Ive been on the site, figured Id swing by and see how many of my old friends are still around... Ive been in training in the Army so havent had much free time, but Ive been at my duty station for a couple of days now so unless Im inprocessing or exploring my new home Im online alot again... Speaking of, anyone near Savannah GA!?

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Thankyou boomboom.. One of my little brothers is actually in training now for EOD.. haha.. And thanks for the welcome back... Just gotta get a new xbox and Ill really be set haha

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Theres a familiar face... hahah, pretty good man, just adjusting to this Georgia life and the nightlife over in Savannah haha.. How are you doing!?

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Not to sure if I want to get into a clan situation again haha... We'll see tho.. and believe it or not Ive never got into pilot games.. I havent tried any new ones recently so there mightbe one I like.. Once I buy a new box, Ill be waiting on the new modern warfare and Gears 3

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Not to sure if I want to get into a clan situation again haha... We'll see tho.. and believe it or not Ive never got into pilot games.. I havent tried any new ones recently so there mightbe one I like.. Once I buy a new box, Ill be waiting on the new modern warfare and Gears 3

XGC BoomBoomPow

Forum Star
Jun 7, 2011
Denver,CO
Yea, Ace Combat: Assault Horizons comes out in October 2011, and it is supposed to be pretty in-depth online team playing! Time will tell if it turns out to be a winner or not.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Ill have to check it out then.. I cant even remember the name of the last flying game I played haha.. At the very worst itll give me something to do for a month till the 2 Im anticipating come out