Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BATTLEFIELD 4 DISCUSSION

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
The GOL magnum is nice it was a lot of fun to use. With all my snipers I have two basic setups.

For ranges of 250+ I like to use the 40x Scope, Range Finder, Flash Suppressor and the Straight Pull Bolt.
For everything else I use the 6x with the Variable Zoom(14x) to allow for close and long range, with the Flash Suppressor and Straight Pull Bolt.

One of my favorites assault rifles is the Scar-H because of it's stopping power and accuracy, on it currently I have the JGM-4(4x), Compensator to allow for more accurate automatic fire. I also use the Angled Grip as well as the Green Laser Light. With this setup I can comfortably engage targets up to 200 or more with semi-automatic fire.

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
Assault: M16A4 w/ Reflex RDS Site, Laser Site, Heavy Barrel, and the Angled Grip...
Engineer: CZ-3A1 w/Reflex RDS site, Laser Site, Heavy Barrel, and the Ergo Grip...
Support: AWS w/ACOG, Laser Site, Compensator, and the Ergo Grip...
and finally
Recon: SRR-61 w/Ballistic 40X magnification, Range Finder, Flash Hider, and Straight Pull.

These are what I primarily use unless im trying to accomplish something like getting dogtags, doing achievements, or getting all of the battle packs for each weapon.

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
A fun setup to use is a DMR for instance the MK 11 Mod, and use a 4x Scope, Silencer, Backup Iron Sight and either a Folding Grip or Angled Grip.

Last edited: