Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BANNER REQUESTS ARCHIVE 02/24/10 - 07/01/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
I would like to request a banner for XGC new PS3 Gaijin clan,We are mainly in MAG and Modern Warfare 2,so was thinking a them based on both games would be nice.Not really picky and have no color scheme or text format in mind.We basically just need a banner,so what ever looks cool would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 14, 2007
tennessee
Sorry dude, but we only do request for banners from generals and above. this is due to only generals and up can request their clans banner to be changed in the help desk.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Ok ..sorry,I asked my XS about it and he didnt mention that,I will talk to my General then.

XGC Absurd XS

Banned
Oct 7, 2007
Abernathy Texas
BANNER FOR NEW CLAN

Banner for new clan

I would like to request a banner for "XGC Mayhem" They are primarlly a Modren Warfare clan. We leave it to your descression. Thanks
dantes-inferno-screenshotcopy.gif

XGC Magnet

Forum Star
Hey there Killyntyme!

XGC Magnet here. General of XGC GAIJIN. You made my sig! Haha. Was hoping you could do the same for my clan. XGC Vitus mentioned that you guys needed the request to come from me, so I'm formally requesting a banner now. It'd be great if you could do something similar as you did with my sig, perhaps with more elements of MW2 and MAG thrown into the mix. Would love it if you could use the same font as you did for the 'XGC GAIJIN' part of my personal sig. Let me know if you need me to fish out some pegs for ya. Thanks!

Magnet

Sorry dude, but we only do request for banners from generals and above. this is due to only generals and up can request their clans banner to be changed in the help desk.

XGC RECKLESS450

Forum Junkie
Nov 7, 2009
washington
im confused big whit requested this a week ago and it was filled is this whit with a name change or are two different people requesting the same thing

XGC RECKLESS450

Forum Junkie
Nov 7, 2009
washington
Yes but they now have two to chose from so which ever one they like i guess no hard feelings which ever they choose. I need to update big whits sig then he told me to put that on it i need to change it to absurd xs it was a matchinging pair both sig and banner

XGC TUMEG

Forum Nub
Jan 21, 2010
goddard ks
BANNER REQUEST

banner request

id like a banner for the forums, im into magic and reapers/spectres and dungeons and dragons, im also an xgc nightmare sgt. so that would be cool too

TRu SANDMAN Cd

Forum Veteran
Oct 8, 2008
TEMECULA CA.
reaper you need to post in the sig request area not the banner area only designer generals and up can post here for banners. if your wanting a sig for your signature when you post in forms then you need to post in the sig request area for one

Bigwhit61

Carpel Tunnel
Sep 16, 2009
NEWS TEAM BANNER

News Team Banner

I changed my username to XGC Bigwhit61 and I thought I was gonna have it as XGC ShockandAwe and I decided to keep it as XGC Bigwhit61

so If you can make me a new banner that says

XGC Bigwhit61

Something with the Seattle Spaceneedle in it as the theme along with the Seattle Seahawk Logo

XG News Team

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
NEW BANNER

new banner

I would like to get a new banner made.Would like to be Super Mario Theme with my name XGC Vitus in the Mario lettering and have XGC Gaijin in the Nintendo lettering.Any colors are good and image placement and lettering size are up to the creator.

iTz DTownTiger

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 9, 2007
Minnesota
BANNER REQUEST

Banner Request

I need a new banner made for KoG Basic. I tried making one but I'm an epic fail when it comes to making banners lol. The theme is Halo, any halo for that matter, and the text can be just "KoG Basic". Thanks ahead of time.

Edit: Adding purple is forbidden haha Galia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.