Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BAN LIST!!!

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Is there anyway with the recent chaos going on that we can get a list of recently banned members? I know the council and all the other leaders have a lot going on right now. But we really need a list published for the community so they know who to stay away from with all of the poaching going on! I know in SYN we have lost 2 section leaders, 2 generals, and 1 captain. I'm sure more members have left also, but I would like to know who.

Thank you in advance,

SYN soonerbomb

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Definately, don't want to get caught around the wrong ones. I only know those 5 because I was told about the first 2 and then the other 3 posted in the SYN thread that they were leaving. But, as I said, I'm sure their are more and a lot of them will not post that they are leaving!

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
Here is some advice. Stay away from people who lie to you about your leaders and try to recruit you to their community. Here is the deal, if we have members who are willing to leave obviously they really were not all that into XG and therefore not really a member we want around. If someone left because they were not having fun then they need to go somewhere they will. If they were lied to then they will find out that the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

As for the DNR list. The leaders are totally capable and supposed to be keeping you informed of who the recent offenders. To have the list visible to all members would only cause more bad than good. Does this help?

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
^ I agree with Hawkeye completely, but see where Sooner is coming from. Great idea, but it would likely cause more problems than it would be fixing. Its a touchy subject and not necessarily something everyone should know about.

Respective leaders will let everyone know based upon how it may effect them, their clan, and its current leadership structure, but other than that, its fun XG gaming business as usual! If we should know anything about who was involved, who to watch out for or what we may need to do as a result of it, Im sure your Captain/General/XS/XD/etc will be letting you know within the next few days..

Ultimately, we're still in great shape. Nothing to stress or worry over

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
That helps a lot and clears a lot up! Just being new to the community and talking to a lot of other newer guys we just wanted to be clear on a few things and be aware of what was going on (to an extent) and know what we needed to do if a situation arised! Thanks for the help!