Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Back from the abyss

SYN Smallz v2

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 27, 2009
Urbandale, Iowa
Whats up everyone?! I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I'M BAAAAAACK!! Would really like to get back into a clan for MW2 mainly, but I'm always down to play some others. I was a general back in my last active days so I've got the experience to lead a team. I also had my own signature shop on the forums and would make custom sigs for members. If anyone could get in touch with me to discuss next steps I'd greatly appreciate it. Either reply to this thread or hit me on the box. My gamertag is DaddyDiesel515. 1Luv

Respect
Ambition
Gratitude
Equality
RAGE

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
Whats up everyone?! I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I'M BAAAAAACK!! Would really like to get back into a clan for MW2 mainly, but I'm always down to play some others. I was a general back in my last active days so I've got the experience to lead a team. I also had my own signature shop on the forums and would make custom sigs for members. If anyone could get in touch with me to discuss next steps I'd greatly appreciate it. Either reply to this thread or hit me on the box. My gamertag is DaddyDiesel515. 1Luv

Respect
Ambition
Gratitude
Equality
RAGE
Hello, I am trying to o find you on Xbox but the name doesn't exist.