Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: AVATAR REQUEST

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
hey guys, I've got a request for the X that we all use. PlayStation has given us the ability to change our pics/banners, for our chats. so my squad chat pic that i would like to get is the Basic big X that we all love. Done in purple, black, white. My squad's name is Night Stalkers, so it will compliment the squad name. thanks guys, you all do great work !! Guess i messed up last time. sry if i didn't request properly !! :( my bad

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
hey guys, I've got a request for the X that we all use. PlayStation has given us the ability to change our pics/banners, for our chats. so my squad chat pic that i would like to get is the Basic big X that we all love. Done in purple, black, white. My squad's name is Night Stalkers, so it will compliment the squad name. thanks guys, you all do great work !! Guess i messed up last time. sry if i didn't request properly !! :( my bad

I'll take this, would you rather I take the one you have now and just apply the colors you have chosen. Or would u like me to make a new one from scratch.

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
make a new one from scratch please, with the colours. purple, black, and white !! ty um do you think you could fit night stalkers in it also buddy ? Let me know !!

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
hey kilo, i downloaded gimp. and the correct font for the X, and you know what i can't do **** with it lol. I even looked at mine for a reference, but i can't do it. But i'll keep trying, what size do you start with ? i started with 500x500 so i could make the image in it, then shrink it. But i cannot apply the layers i wanted to add to it ! I got frustrated, so i'm going to go own some noobs in AW. then try again !! I basically just want to see if i can do it !!