Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: AVATAR REQUEST

Panthaara

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG HELLHOUSE
Jan 1, 2012
I don't know where the hell i am tbh
Apologies if if the avatar counts as a sig but if I can request here:

I just would like an avatar similar to what mine is already but with both the Boston Celtics and Seattle Seahawks with the Xiled Gaming X on it.
Thank you for your time and hard work!

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
I can try this BUT its going to be VERY difficult fitting all that on a little 150x150 avatar, lol!! Like I said I will try and see what I come up with.......unless someone else thinks they can achieve this challenge lmao!!

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
Well this is the best I could come up with......let me know what you think! or if anyone else can come up with something better!!

KoGAnterosXSAvatar_zpsc9f1b09e.jpg

Panthaara

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG HELLHOUSE
Jan 1, 2012
I don't know where the hell i am tbh
Well this is the best I could come up with......let me know what you think! or if anyone else can come up with something better!!

KoGAnterosXSAvatar_zpsc9f1b09e.jpg

I apologize Big T I just have an image in my head about having one team on top then the other below it with the X in front of both of them (similar to my current one) with it faded out... Again apologies.....I tried myself but idk how to combine them both into a single 150x150

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
I apologize Big T I just have an image in my head about having one team on top then the other below it with the X in front of both of them (similar to my current one) with it faded out... Again apologies.....I tried myself but idk how to combine them both into a single 150x150

Here is what I came up with. but like Tommy said, 3 solid images in a 150x150 and looking good is difficult. So I just modified your current one I made you

amoebaavatar_zpsdb86d5d5.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q674/XGCVenereal/amoebaavatar_zpsdb86d5d5.png[/IMG]

Last edited: