Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ATTENTION SECTION LEADERS!

RGC Gunner FV

Banned
Nov 13, 2006
Florida
Ive been looking around at the little histories people have put of themselves. including the one i put on the KoG site and just recentely reposted on this one with some changes. All there has been is positive feedback from it from the members.
Which brings me to this:
I would LIKE for all the Section Leaders to post a sort of Biography on themselves. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO! I just think it would be nice for the members to be able to see who you all really are. This helps for many reasons:
1) doesnt make you seem like some God to the members
2) shows who you really are behind this gamertag
3) lets people relate to what youve done, are doing, or are going to do.
etc etc etc

so IF you Section Leaders are interested then avide by these guidelines to try and keep it easy.
PUT IT IN YOUR SECTION OF THE KoG FORUMS
1) make is as long or as short as you would like
2) include a background on how your Xbox Live or gaming lifestyle started.
3) explain how you were recruited or joined KoG or XG and explain how you got to where you are at today
4) say what you are here in KoG and XG to do
5) tell them about some of the stuff you do outside of KoG and XG IF YOU WANT such as family, friends, sports, hobbies, etc

REMEMBER, YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO!

I do not want Generals to for the following reason:
there are too many generals to have Bios of! it would get REALLY confusing to keep track of them all. Maybe you could each individually put a small one in YOUR clan section for YOUR members. thats a good idea

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
ATTN SECTION LEADERS

Attn Section Leaders

Everyone needs to make sure the Squad List has been posted for each of the Squads in all games. Also, go to the FAQ and review the Squad List procedures. There is a new step that has been added that is required.