Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ATTENTION ALL XGC MEMBERS!!!!!!

I am creating a team(s) to compete in squad and clan competes. All XGC members are eligable to try out for the team. Try outs for the team(s) will begin on Sat. May 14 2011 at 4 p.m. est. If you are interested in trying out for the team simply contact RESCUE DOG. If you are interested in trying out for the team but can't make the try outs on Sat May 14 2011 the simply let me know and I will try and arrange a time for you to try out for the team.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Dont think you can do that here...XG from what I remember only allows teams in our clan compete.We are a one clan community,cant form other teams,pretty sure this never changed.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
Dont think you can do that here...XG from what I remember only allows teams in our clan compete.We are a one clan community,cant form other teams,pretty sure this never changed.

actually there is no rule pertaining to creating a "Team" just cant be another community or clan. So if you wanted to participate in Gamebattles on a team you definitely can. There was a time when they didnt want teams either but that has since been done away with.. Hope that clears it up a bit :)

ATTENTION ALL XGC MEMBER!!!!

Attention all xgc member!!!!

Actually I have been give permission by one of our Generals to build a team(s) for the squad and clan competes and I have a section leader over seeing the Project. The team(s) are perfectly legit and will allow anyone on the team to compete against other squads and clans. First try outs for the team(s) will begin this Sat May 14 2011 at 4p.m. est. If anyone is interested but cannot make the Try out this Sat. then simply send me a message eitherr on here or to my gamer tag on XBOX 360 and I will arrange a make up session for you.