Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASK SYN ZACHMAN XD A QUESTION!

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
I have a possible rule change idea for SYN. We cannot say the N-Word. However, I have recently been hearing the N-Word coming thru fellow clan's folk mics via music and audio. I think that this shouldn't be allowed as I think it would violate the language code-of-conduct and also that hearing this word, regardless where people hear it, could be highly offensive. What do you think?

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
I have a possible rule change idea for SYN. We cannot say the N-Word. However, I have recently been hearing the N-Word coming thru fellow clan's folk mics via music and audio. I think that this shouldn't be allowed as I think it would violate the language code-of-conduct and also that hearing this word, regardless where people hear it, could be highly offensive. What do you think?

If you could hit me up on the X-Box I will be more than happy to discuss this with you. Thanks

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
I have a question regarding the website. I have already asked everyone from my Lieutenant to my Section Leader and everyone in between. Now it is your turn. Can you help? The Syndicate Creations Minecraft Contest was posted 2-3 months ago. I entered and have not received ANY updates on this contest. It was posted and being run by SYN EMINENCE XD and I would like to know what is going on. The winner of the competition would receive a new website upgrade to a feature for free. What is going on?

Thanks,

Last edited: