Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU GETTING PLAY STATION 4?

XGC 1 Actual

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Are you gaming on the Play Station 4?

In a few short days, Play Station 4 will be released. There's a lot of members in our community that are going to this system. If you are one of them and want to tell us what you think about the new PS4 and meet some other gamers who are switching over? Please post below and tell us what you think!

KoG NachoKill

Forum Junkie
May 22, 2011
I will be getting it on launch date. Not sure if I will do midnight or just wait until morning. I am really looking forward to it and can't wait!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
XGC NachoKill is the General of XGC Impact ND which is our first PS4 clan. If you are in XGC and want to be in a PS4 clan let your leaders know.

Moldy I2ectum

Forum Nub
Mar 2, 2012
England
I do like the fact that the PS4 has true 1080p but the fact of the matter is, the PSN could still possibly get hacked in the future. They need to cement that. People pay $5 a month to play online, which would secure the network by allowing Sony to commit more resources towards a secure network. Why i play Xbox. Also i prefer the exclusive titles on Xbox rather than PlayStation. Have fun guys!

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
Moldy, the PSN now requires PS plus for the PS4 which is 50 per year and is designed to cover the cost of the security upgrades as well as give a decent gaming experience. That being said, i really, really like the PS4 way more than the PS3!!!!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Update: We have a great group of guys who are running XGC Impact ND. If you are making a switch to the PS4 just know we have a clan and they will take good care of you. Have no fear XGC is here. If you have any questions regarding the PS4 send me a PM. Thanks!