Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARCHIVE THREAD

ARCHIVE THREAD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey Pummel

Forum Nerd
Dec 15, 2006
Louisville, KY / Fallon, NV
Obviously the guy talking about the seals knows nothing about the seals. They have to train for 2 years before they are considered a seal and get to go to combat.'

So that would mean the army is 1/2 as strong as the Navy!

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
A little bit off-topic, but I'm thinking about enlisting before too long and I was just wondering what qualifications I'd need to have before I could try to go out for the army rangers? Is it more about the physical aspects or about the mental? Because I'm already in very good physical condition, I've got pretty extensive hand-to-hand combat experience, and I can shoot better than this guy I know that was in the marines. But I don't know how to navigate a 40 mile hike at night, or how to disassemble then reassemble a dozen different kinds of weapon. Do they teach you this stuff or should I do some studying before I try to enlist? Thanks.

(Delta Force is the best. They recruit from the Green Berets and the Army Rangers.)

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
Hey Southpaw, before you go to the Rangers you have to be Infantry. I know that you have to be Airborne and Air Assault qualified before you go. You must be selected. Also, if you have ever shot an M-16 you can say you are a good shot but if you haven't then I would hold off. I went into the Army with an open mind about someone teaching me how to shoot. I qualified expert by shooting 40-40, which in the Army means that you are a Hawkeye! I could not have done it without my Drill SGTs. If you want any more info just let me know.

Ms CaliGrrl

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2007
cali,usa
my aunt lives like errr maybe 20 or 30 min from victorville i think u know where lancaster or palmndale is? but yea i know where u r at

Gunnertop

Forum Noob
Dec 11, 2006
yeah man good luck Iam a Captain In Marine Corps and i know you will enjoy it. I've been in the marines for almost 10years and its the best experience of my life good luck and Semper fi...

KoG javy52

Forum Nub
Jan 30, 2007
Opelika,AL
www.myspace.com
Id just to say hi to all of yall. My dad is 37 and hes in the army reserves and in the 3d medical command. He was in desert storm the gulf war and now in this 1. Hes been over there for a year now and has another year to go. Just wanted to share that with yall. I hoope yall rember to duck out there good luck

Bloodshot

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
javy =\ i didnt know your dad was in the army, i wish him the best of luck, and tell him to duck AND dodge...

Bloodshot

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
hawkeye those your kids? and wow, i didnt no so many people were in the army, my grandpa is a veteran, got shot in the stomach in WWII

Bloodshot

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
and hes lived 7 years over his estimated time of death, and hes got an air tank =P smoked for 23 years or something

Status
Not open for further replies.