Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPLYING 4 PROMOTIONS....

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Once again an idea that will go unnoticed since 2 people find it absurd! It will not get out of hand...it's opinions!!! If you can't accept an opinion then what are these forums for? So you mean to tell me if..."I"...brought this up in a meet you guys would kick me out or not let it open for discussion? Then why close the thread...there was alot of good ideas going there?? Wow I guess I will just have to make it MANDATORY in my clan and take it from there, since I think it's a good start! Because that's what good leaders do...accept ideas and decide on them! I think it builds character for the junior guys and let's you weed out a good up and coming leader!! Once again GREAT IDEA bro and highly recommended to be looked at by everyone else to criticize on the issue!! :)

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
i think animal meant "outofhand" as exactly this...no offense Yommoma but if to many people saw this it has the potential to make a lot of people angry and hurt our clan...srry just had to add my opinion to try and settle this dabate :)

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
It might have got "out of hand" with my post but it wasn't in that thread! It was just ideas and constructive criticism! It just makes me upset to see ideas go unnoticed...ya know!!?? :rolleyes:

K

KoG Gluttony

I helped think of the idea. Worwon, you gotta start going on Halo 3 more. Me and halosniper are lonely.

XGC ANIMAL XS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Well we basically already have that idea but we DO NOT vote on ourselves. The leaders vote on other leaders and so forth but it would be dumb to say that I should be a council member when I dont deserve it. Thats what we are trying to say. Not that your idea is dumb. And if you want to do that in your clan than more power to you but just remember that the choices that you and your clan mates make will reflect back on your clan and it MUST be ok with your GENERAL!!!

K

KoG Gluttony

and all u do is tell ppl who want 2 apply to pm u on live. then at the clan's weekly meeting, you approve who u think deserves it.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Well we sort of do that right now but I'm leaning more towards a private message on here with why they should or what they have done or something...I don't know! Having fully thought it out just yet but definitely something to put into use when fully integrated and all the kinks are worked out by trial and error!