Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: APPLICATION TEAM EVENTS

SYN Lunatic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 3, 2018
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamertag?
KoG DemonKing

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often? Any days around 10pm eastern, no the times do not change often

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on? I would like to host game nights on games such as black ops 4 and rainbow 6 siege.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? I would describe myself as a highly motivated and very easy going individual.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. I have not ever planned, held, or helped with an event before.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

7) Which console(s) will you be hosting game nights on? Xbox One

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. I have been a member of XG for a year. I have left, but after some time I realized I love the environment of this community too much to not be a part of the growth.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? I am the general over KoG Demi Gods

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I want to join the events team because I would love to grow more and expand more in our amazing community. I feel that being a part of the lovely events team we have would help me me a lot of new quality members we have in our community and I'd love to get to know a group of people while also having a good time gaming with them.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
I hope to grow myself as a valued member in this community as well as inspire others to "break out of their shell" so to speak.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
I would say an easy 10. I love socializing with new members in our community. I love to try to be an example to show people that regardless of our divisional differences, that we are all a family in this community.

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? I was not recommended by anyone to join, I became very interested on my own by looking into the information about the events team and I'm inspired by what the events team members do.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Events Team Application:

KoG DemonKing

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often? Any days around 10pm eastern, no the times do not change often

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on? I would like to host game nights on games such as black ops 4 and rainbow 6 siege.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? I would describe myself as a highly motivated and very easy going individual.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. I have not ever planned, held, or helped with an event before.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. I have been a member of XG for a year. I have left, but after some time I realized I love the environment of this community too much to not be a part of the growth.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? I am the general over KoG Demi Gods

I want to join the events team because I would love to grow more and expand more in our amazing community. I feel that being a part of the lovely events team we have would help me me a lot of new quality members we have in our community and I'd love to get to know a group of people while also having a good time gaming with them.

I hope to grow myself as a valued member in this community as well as inspire others to "break out of their shell" so to speak.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
I would say an easy 10. I love socializing with new members in our community. I love to try to be an example to show people that regardless of our divisional differences, that we are all a family in this community.

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? I was not recommended by anyone to join, I became very interested on my own by looking into the information about the events team and I'm inspired by what the events team members do.

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?
  • Find 1 of the 3 Trial Event Coordinators, KoG x BugZ XS, XGC DAJI, or XGC Juic3 XS, to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree).
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted.
  • Post your event for approval under Official Community Events, following the Event Request Format & Requirements.
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments
Hit up XGC Buffy XS or XGC TAURUS XD on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand whats expected!

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Events Team Application:

KoG DemonKing

This application is denied - please hit up XGC Buffy XD with any questions.