Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANYONE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN BL4CKTAIL

Forum Rookie
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
I'm very confused on how to get started on stuff with this site, i don't know which clan to *try* to join since it seems like theres 3 with 20 different branches, and when i post an application for the elites (which might have been a bad idea) it will delete itself right away, unless an admin is doing that.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?:)

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
ok here are your 2 options 1) KoG King of Gaming. they are a family like group and have many fun to play with members. 2)SYN Syndicate. they are the underground player that can trash talk. you are not yet able to join XGC Xiled Gaming Clan intill you turn 18. so if you would like to join one of the two options please post back and ill help you get in a clan.

SYN BL4CKTAIL

Forum Rookie
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
I think SYN sounds like a good idea for me, but it looks like i can't just walk in and join, does it? It looks as if theres like 20 different branches to the clan when i click on the "Join a Clan" button.

SYN BL4CKTAIL

Forum Rookie
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Ok, I'll check it out, thanks :)

I contatcted L4B, through PM and xbox live friend request, so we'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Cool...ill get with you lata today if not this weekend and we'll sort you out and get in you some games with my boi's... ;)

Welcome to SYN...

Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.