Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANYONE ELSE HAVING POST PROBLEM?

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
K listen there are some bugs like Carbon said but to quick fix some things here it goes...For editing posts, infractions, giving reputation...etc. The box most of the time will not pop up so right click whatever you want to view that has the problem and select open in new window. It will definitely come up in the new window/tab then just "X" out of the old one because you can just continue on the new window that popped up! As for the doing a quick reply and hitting post/enter and then it pauses...it has posted so DON'T hit it twice otherwise you will get multiple post of the same thing like I have seen floating around the forums! Just hit refresh or click on forum and you will see that your post was posted! Hope this helps and I will post other quick fixes when I find new bugs until it's fixed on the server level! Thanks and please be patient...heck, Rome wasn't built in just one day lol! :D

P.S. - I believe this deserves some rep points especially from you Chandler! :D

Reactions: Chandler

Chandler

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2006
High as a satellite!
www.xiledgaming.com
K listen there are some bugs like Carbon said but to quick fix some things here it goes...For editing posts, infractions, giving reputation...etc. The box most of the time will not pop up so right click whatever you want to view that has the problem and select open in new window. It will definitely come up in the new window/tab then just "X" out of the old one because you can just continue on the new window that popped up! As for the doing a quick reply and hitting post/enter and then it pauses...it has posted so DON'T hit it twice otherwise you will get multiple post of the same thing like I have seen floating around the forums! Just hit refresh or click on forum and you will see that your post was posted! Hope this helps and I will post other quick fixes when I find new bugs until it's fixed on the server level! Thanks and please be patient...heck, Rome wasn't built in just one day lol! :D

P.S. - I believe this deserves some rep points especially from you Chandler! :D

Moquerie est la forme la plus élevée de flatterie.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Hey Yomomma, thanks for the info I hated double posting my clan list instead of just editing. Now that I know how to get around the edit bug I'll change it. Thanks again!

Not a problem...hopefully more people read it and learn it but for now someone let syn deadpool to read before he post. Then he won't feel left out lol!!! :D