Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANYBODY LOOKING FORWARD TO SPLINTER CELL BLACKLIST/ MGS5

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
Well guys i just seen the trailer for splinter cell blacklist that comes out in 11 days. Im pretty excited to see my favorite game character return and then i actually here Sam Fisher speak and its not even him. They got a new voice actor!!! its the second time something like this has happened to me. I found out at the E3 presentation they changed the voice actor for Solid Snake too!. im pretty pissed off to say the least. maybe its just me raging but i feel like my top two favorite game characters of all time were just murdered. its explained in This Video why but im still dissapointed. im buying both still looking forward to them. anybody feel the same

H

Hildegardely

The final thing to do here is simply click on the “Status” tab at the top and write down the “DNS 1” and “DNS 2” IP addresses near the bottom of the page.

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
I am looking forward to trying out the new MGS game, I've kinda tinkered with the series before and I started to get a feel for it but after watching the video for it today and seeing all the stealth options and such the game looks pretty amazing. As far as Blacklist goes I was looking forward to it but now that you informed me of this new voice actor idk... You don't simply just change the voice of Sam Fisher. I'll have to rent it out or something before I buy for sure.

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
I am looking forward to trying out the new MGS game, I've kinda tinkered with the series before and I started to get a feel for it but after watching the video for it today and seeing all the stealth options and such the game looks pretty amazing. As far as Blacklist goes I was looking forward to it but now that you informed me of this new voice actor idk... You don't simply just change the voice of Sam Fisher. I'll have to rent it out or something before I buy for sure.
I know exactly what you mean ten years plus with one voice actor you cant just willy nilly switch the voice actors and hope everybody who buys the game wont notice. that means ive ben playing every splinter cell game since i was 9! Thats like going back to watch Pokemon just to see ash has the voice of Morgan Freeman

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
So did anybody buy this? How horrible is it and is it worth buying. Experienced Splinter cell agents (people who have played the majority of the series) what are your opinions

SkullBoyCarlos

Forum Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Miami, FL
definitely getting splinter cell. its an amazing series in general and always makes me feel like a badass when im controlling sam. i am a lil disappointed at the new voice actor but maybe i'll get used to it. and i believe they're taking out the black n white settings when you're in the shadows :( . still getting it regardless.

as for mgs, the game isn't for me tbh.