Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANIME!

Apr 22, 2011
california
Hey guys, Im a huge anime fan and was wondering if there were any requests in an anime between action and romance. Some animes ive seen that discribe what im looking for are the following, Shakuga No Shana, Angel Beats, and Rosario Vampire. It has to have both action and romance or it just isnt for me, if your a real anime fan youl understand xD
Thanks- Solid

Reactions: XvBigPapavX

XGC WHITE NITRO

Get A Life!
Nov 16, 2011
Auburn, Washington, United States
I had a huge collection of anime but it was all on tape..star blazers is and will forever will be one of my alltime faves.... but have cowboy bebop ( boxed set) and sorcerer hunters(boxed set)....used to have la blue girl and cool devices but those mysteriously disappeared hmmmm..lol...btw syn bigpapa love the stormtrooper video LMFAO

o DarkShinobi o

Forum Member
Sep 19, 2011
somersworth, nh
I'm into this anime right now called black blood brothers its on netlix right now and its really good. And it fits pretty much all of your criteria. Oh and try out trinity blood and neo genesis evangaleon. CRAZY GOOD! XD I also can't forget about samurai champloo.

Eijiken

Forum Nub
Feb 13, 2012
Cleveland,OH
i think halo could make a pretty good anime series

They have some anime based movies of it...look it up, I can't recall what the names of them were....

Nonetheless, last anime I finished before I went to the anime convention a few weeks ago was soul eater which was great. My fave is Rahxephon, but mobile trooper votoms, captain tyler, the tenchi muyo! Series, cowboy bebop, betterman, gungrave, last exile, paranoia agent, blue seed, ghost in the shell (series first, then movies.) And appleseed...

Are all amazing, give them a try.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
If you like mecha anime then try out Gurren Laggan. I found this series to be awsome and very entertaining. The thing I liked most about it was that it was progressive like dbz how it like goes into the future after a certain amount of episodes. Give it a try :)

leviticussness

Forum Noob
Feb 8, 2012
Highschool of the Undead only watched first episode but was still decent
The Mightless decible was pretty awesome if you like teen anime
soul eater just started watching funny i think
howls moving castle this one is probably my top 5 favriote
an i just started a new series called gurren lagann but that one you probbaly wont lol lol :p
let me know what you think:)

Reactions: KoG Jehuty