Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANIME FANS

XGC Conman

Forum Rookie
Nov 6, 2013
Elmira, Ontario
So just as a general discussion I am asking all XGC members, did or are still are fans of any or all anime shows and their book counterparts. I know when I was younger I was an anime fan as a few of the popular shows used to be on tv and I loved it. Now thanks to youtube I revived my love for anime. So I am asking what anime you watch, what you like about it and what other anime gets you excited to watch

xGundamMKII

Forum Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
Gundam all day everyday!

gundam.gif

tumblr_msw7utID7u1qi7vf4o1_500.gif

tumblr_mh9qsnrTow1s3r24zo1_500.gif

tumblr_mr2rf7Mihp1r60ay5o1_500.gif

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
i agree with choker, Sword Art Online is by far the best anime out there right now. i absolutely love it i hate how they ended the last episode though!

XGC Steak

Forum Junkie
Oct 11, 2013
Ohio
I hate to admit my quilty pleasure but I realy liked Salior Moon, I enjoyed the story line. I don't know if it was anime or not but as a kid, 30 years ago, I never missed an episode of Voltron.

image.jpg

T

transwarpedcats

deathnote is a really good one to watch and Netflix finally got a English dub bleach persona 4 the animation

xGundamMKII

Forum Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
Honestly I watched about 5 minutes of it and got pist about the subtitles. I think I am going to have to give it another chance. You cant beat a mech series!