Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AN UPDATE TO FORUM'S HONOR CODE

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
When new members are registering for their forum account. We go over the Honor code and Rank Structure with them.

The current Honor code states...

II​

All Xiled Gaming members should follow the age requirements of their division (XGC 18 +) (KoG 13 +) (SYN 16 +) (XGG any age). If a gamer wishes to join one of the divisions, they must follow the guidelines. If a gamer is under the age of 18, they will be recruited into KoG or SYN. XGC is an 18 and up community, NO EXCEPTIONS! Any member who lies or any leader that condones this will be dealt with accordingly.​

Can there be an update to apply "(XDC 13+)

and

If a gamer is under the age of 18, they will be recruited into KoG, XDC, or SYN. XGC is an 18 and up community?

Thanks

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
The rule that I had when I was in Nightfire was Nobody less than 18 (some were 17 though) since it is when the branch was created and all of us from XGC Darkages transferred there. I don't see a reason why your suggestion is a bad one considering we more or less migrated over without a real understanding of where it falls under. I say if they know how to organize events or create good artwork, then they are more than capable of staying in XDC.

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
The rule that I had when I was in Nightfire was Nobody less than 18 (some were 17 though) since it is when the branch was created and all of us from XGC Darkages transferred there. I don't see a reason why your suggestion is a bad one considering we more or less migrated over without a real understanding of where it falls under. I say if they know how to organize events or create good artwork, then they are more than capable of staying in XDC.

XDC recruits like KoG does, which is 13+.

XDC Grey Gauss, I agree that in some parts of the forums, XDC is not noted as a division.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
When new members are registering for their forum account. We go over the Honor code and Rank Structure with them.

The current Honor code states...

II​

All Xiled Gaming members should follow the age requirements of their division (XGC 18 +) (KoG 13 +) (SYN 16 +) (XGG any age). If a gamer wishes to join one of the divisions, they must follow the guidelines. If a gamer is under the age of 18, they will be recruited into KoG or SYN. XGC is an 18 and up community, NO EXCEPTIONS! Any member who lies or any leader that condones this will be dealt with accordingly.​

Can there be an update to apply "(XDC 13+)

and

If a gamer is under the age of 18, they will be recruited into KoG, XDC, or SYN. XGC is an 18 and up community?

Thanks

We're you still looking for an answer?

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
As of now, no, but thank you for the reply. XDC(Gaming) has been transferred to SYN. However, I think a mention of the XDC division should be included.

I agree the HONOR code should state that there is an XDC Division. After all it is part of XG
XDC is no longer a division within Xiled Gaming. It was merged into SYN to bring back the pc side of things. However the Design as well as other teams still exist and are running very well. In the end to reply to you XGC TravelinGUN, the Honor Code will no longer reflect XDC as it is no longer a division.