Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AMNESTY MONTH

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
dont cheat then its simple whats the point in cheating anyways generally its bcuz ppl are so bad at the game that they have to cheat to get that number 1 spot and most of the time they still cant

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
regardless the last pm sent out was said that if you cheated or are a racist you are not allowed back no matter what unfortunate for those types of ppl that cant enjoy gaming

and smackdown they have been doing this since 06 i think they are pretty much done with communities im sure

JerzeyChoppa

Forum Star
Feb 19, 2007
Wildwood, NJ
www.myspace.com
regardless the last pm sent out was said that if you cheated or are a racist you are not allowed back no matter what unfortunate for those types of ppl that cant enjoy gaming

and smackdown they have been doing this since 06 i think they are pretty much done with communities im sure

Yea i enjoy playing the game, i just got into something in the wrong place at the wrong time other than that i been really loyal to this community for 3 long years...& i can't come back.....

KoG Remix

Forum Star
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
They used to be really lenient on the lobby ordeal. It used to be if you were in a lobby but left quickly AND reported it right away you were fine.

z Gengar x

Forum Nub
Aug 2, 2010
FL
Well, I got to tenth legit, and then when searching for a Ranked Match I got put in a random lobby, without knowing, and I killed someone, which boosted my stats up rediculously.