Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AGREE WITH AZURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG javy52

Forum Nub
Jan 30, 2007
Opelika,AL
www.myspace.com
I agree with azureknghts suggestion. Just because you earn a promotion doesnt mean u get it. the problem is is that A captain will take his squad and tell them if you talk good about me to everyone then when Im general Ill make you captain or whatever. It happens all the time and thats one of the reasons that people quit and hate KoG.:( And as that general goes up in rank hell just keep promoted the people that are talking good about him. Ive seen the worst captains in the world get general because of this. You try to say something about it and they say nah hes a good leader. And then their clan gets hit and they never do anything about it. Example: Genesis, Unforgiven. I was raised in Unforgiven and it killed me to that happen. Because no one would or COULD do anything about it. AND thats why promotiong should be EARNED but more importantly discussed and agreed upon with several people instaed of just a few people.Got to find some way that people can get what they earned and not get passed up for somebody that didnt deserve it. :eek:Just because they promoted him over you becasue they were buddies. Our clan would be so much bigger if we didnt have this going on.

XGC HARM0NICS

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2007
Indiana
well as you may know MOST clans do promos with the whole group talking about it before it happens... like for my clan.. when we want to give a promo to someone. we have a meeting 1 hour before our sunday meeting and thats when we want to bring up anything that has been said over the week. and for the promos the WHOLE group (luit. capts. gen. and xs) all will agree with each other about it and then it will go on from there.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Thanks bunch man. You and KoG Yomama didn't have to do this. But I really respect you guys for doing it. If any moderators are reading this, please please please, almost never close or delete a suggestion or idea. You'll never know the impact it'll make. :)

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Alright I'm back in the mix and I agree with Harmonics that it is done the same way in these neck of the woods! We as in a bunch of people agree on who goes up so it's not so much a buddy-buddy thing! Now do I know thats what happens in a lot of clans...hellz yeah! That's why it falls back on the whole resume type thing because its just another thing that helps so who wants it, who's active enough to do such a thing! Now i do only recommend this for LT and above due to that's when it's most serious! Well now that I'm general it is in the works of being done soon enough because everything runs great in my clan just a little disappointed in usergroup activity from some but working on that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.