Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ADMIN L@@K

Schooneys

Forum Nub
Jan 2, 2007
Wow... where to start? OK, well here is good enough. After totally pwning these nubs (tags: XGC Blaine and XGC Sniper LG) in a game of Double Team Oddball on middy these nubs wanted a rematch and my teammate and I declined at this insult at their record in double team and was wondering what steps to take to kick these terrible *** spelunkers out of your even ****tier nubhole of a clan. If at all possible an admin can msg me, these kids do not deserve the right to trash talk after getting raped that badly, about getting these kids exiled from xgc (which is full of nubs who don't play in MLG but think they are good enough ROFL) and since being sponsored does nothing for the 100's of nubs in here that you disband the clan or boot the nubs out because they make a ****ty clan ****tier. Please and Thanks. With much game time wasted on rap3ing these nubs. ~Schooneys~
P.S. If any nubs wanna go 2v2 message BLACK x Frost and we will rape you MLG stile.

major dewit

Forum Rookie
Dec 24, 2006
Boynton Beach, FL
Hey bro, I understand that you are probley aggrevated, but if you want something done about what just happened, dont approach this website disrespectfully like you just did and insult the clan and everyone in it. Im not an admin, but the admins will not help you out at all with the behavior you just demonstrated.

Reactions: Foxywidower

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
yeah i'm glad to see you "pwned some nubs" in oddball....cuz that game is just a mad demonstration of skill...if you want somethin done about the guys trash talkin don't come in here yourself trashtalkin right back...it gets nothing accomplished. show a little respect next time bro. you might just get some back

XGC THA BODY

Forum Star
Nov 15, 2006
Michigan
Any one who uses the words, "pwned some nubs" obviously needs a little growing up to do. I hope you don't actually talk that in real life...embarassing. You are not going to get any respect on these forums with that poor excuse for a post. So personally I would just **** off, and do not come looking for trouble. because with a garbage post like that you will not get any answers.

Reactions: Foxywidower