Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

About SYN Tragedy

SYN Tragedy

Advanced Certified
General
NEWS TEAM
SYN REBELLION
XILED EVENTS
Aug 15, 2016
Hello! I'm Tragedy, General over SYN Rebellion. I have been a part of this community since 2016, with a one year gap. I am a First Responder in my hometown and I also work in EMS as a profession. I am a huge Harry Potter nerd as well. Growing up, I used video games as an escape from reality, and I carry that on with me still today. I mostly play Apex, Conan, Farming Simulator 22, and a few others. I am usually in an Xbox party with my clan members when I am gaming, so I am easy to find. I am a member of the Events Team and just recently joined the News Team.

I have started a few books in my personal time but have not yet completed any of them. I have always loved to write, ever since I was a little kid, so it just seemed smart to join the News Team. I plan to write about many different things including: Making XG Fun again, History of our Leaders, and maybe some upcoming game releases or reviews.

If anyone has any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to add me on Xbox and jump into my parties!