Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A UK/EU TEAM?

The Hairy Dan

Forum Rookie
Apr 13, 2009
Sweden.
I dont know about the others from UK/EU but i am feeling veeerry lonely on xbox live... Most of XGC are from US and i havent really found any with my timeline... This makes it veeerry hard to be on meetings,games and such... Mabey bringen all uk/eu members together into a team it would make things esier... Just a thought from a lonely player :)

WhiteJesus4O5

Forum Nub
Apr 14, 2009
Edmond, OK
yeah i can totally understand that, as far as atocity xk is concerned we have a member from the uk. during the meeting last night i had asked him what time it was where he was located and he replied, 10:30...... a.m.!! I was taken back for a minute after realising that is some dedication. The possiblity of a UK clan would also be able to represent itslelf and thus represent XGC on gamebattles. Food for thought eh?

Poa Triv

Forum Star
Dec 2, 2006
Wisconsin
I have a UK squad in one of my clans, KoG Xplicit XK. Contact KoG Medic Man or me if you r interestend in transfering. They have clan meeting times based on the members from "over the pond"

I hope to build the squad up to enough members that i can split it off the home clan, making the UK squad its own clan.

Sure could use the help